Papers are invited from anywhere in the world, and so authors are asked to ensure that sufficient context is provided for all readers to appreciate their contribution.
The Types of papers
The types of papers that may be considered for inclusion are:
1) Original research;
2) Short communications and;
3) Review papers, which include meta-analysis and systematic review
Kindly please download the template in MS Word file format. Use the guide of authors as template and your guideline for preparing your papers.
One author should be designated as corresponding author and provide the following information:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
The copyright to this article is transferred to APTIKOM if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to APTIKOM. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to APTIKOM. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the APTIKOM copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies APTIKOM endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
|Focus & Scope|
|SOP of Management in Manuscript|
|Form of Copyright Transfer and Statement, and Originality Agreement|
|Screening For Plagiarism|
|Reviewer Guideline & CV|
|Guideline for Reviewing a Manuscript|
|Open Access Statement|
|Copyright And License Statement|